The coast of Cádiz offers different spots to get started in surfing. With different wave conditions throughout the year, from June to September wave conditions are milder and initiation in this sport is perfect.
If you need more adrenaline Cadiz coast is transformed and receives from September to May large swells and waves reaching 3 – 3.5 meters high size.
In LivingCadiz we offer surf lessons in group (up to 6 persons) or one-to-one in El Palmar beach break all the year long. If you are coming from October to June included please check our LivingPack SurfCamp in Cádiz that combines accommodation in private houses with breakfast and daily surf lessons. This LivingPack can be booked in the dates mentioned and from 4 persons.
What ELSE? Surf and landscapes and natural environments are unrepeatable, plus warm temperatures in winter and more soft and fresh in summer makes Cádiz a wonderful destination to disconnect and practice Surf!!
To give you an idea these are some approximate prices for a week and a person in the SurfCamp we organize (accommodation + surf lessons):
Price per person/week : October – 15 November 16 November – February March – June
Private 2/3 bedrooms houses 390 € 330 € 390 €
What is included?
- 6 nights accommodation in a private house/villa with two/three bedrooms fully equipped with sheets, blankets, towels and kitchen, garden and private pool.
- 5 hours a day of surfing, with lectures of certified teachers in the Spanish Surfing Federation and Aquatic Rescue.
- 7 day surfing equipment: wetsuit and surfboard.
- 1 hour daily Yoga class in group or one-to-one (optional with extra cost).
- From 4 to 10 people maximum.
- Photo&Video report of the Experience at LivingPack SurfCamp.
For us the best beaches for surfing in the coast of Costa de la Luz Cadiz are:
- Tarifa’s beaches are world famous for its excellent conditions for windsurfing and kitesurfing. If you surf, beach day spa usually with conditions and really good waves for all levels.
- Vejer de la Frontera is Playa El Palmar, suitable for all surfers. Open funds with Sandy, there are numerous peaks along the beach and wave conditions are mild in summer and stronger during the winter and spring.
- Conil De La Frontera is a perfect area to enjoy the weather (lots of sun) and the Atlantic waves.
- And the beach in Cadiz, which is a great place to have a first contact with surfing.
There are other spots for this sport that we prefer not to name here to retain the essence and because we prefer that you come to discover !!