In LivingCadiz we have found the easiest way for you to book the holiday home or the activity you most like for your holidays.
To book a holiday house
To make your reservation, you only need to follow these steps:
- Find out the vacation rental you’re looking for.
- After selecting one of the houses available you can read all the conditions and equipment details, photos, location and comments from other guests.
- If you like it, you may send us a form filling out your contact information to proceed the booking prepayment.
- Once we receive your request we will contact you to provide you the banking information where you have to send the prepayment of the booking and send us a proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you the confirmation of your payment and the reservation to the email provided and any additional information required.
- Start your adventure in Cadiz.
To book an activity
To book any of the activities LivingCadiz is offering in this website you just have to send us the form filled out and oce we confirm the availability to do the activity we will contact you to meet us in the place and time determined.
The prices published on the website include the VAT. These are provided and managed by the property owners and by company managers who offer the activities listed in this website.
The prices that you will find on the web page are distributed as follows.
- Price per person per night.
- Prices per week and person.
- Prices per night.
The price per person per night is an amount approximative of the chosen accommodation or activity.
Do you want to stay more nights?
If you want to extend your stay, any changes are subject to the availability of the holiday house. If you have already paid an advance amount for booking the added payment arising from the modification of the reservation will be made in the house in cash, to complete the payment of the remaining amount.
We always want to find the most reasonable solution. So when in doubt, we recommend you contact us.
Cancellation and reduction of nights
Cancellations of reservations receive a penalization on the amount of advance payment made. Penalization range is 0% if you advise with 45 days in advance, or 100% of the advance payment if cancellation is made less than 45 days in advance.
The minimum stay for a property in the website, is usually three nights.
The reservation will not be confirmed until LivingCadiz send the confirmation by email after the advance payment amount is paid.
The owner of the houses have full control over the availability and prices, also they are who set percentage of the total amount should be pay in advance to confirm the reservation. Normally it use to be the 30% of the total amount.
It is the responsibility of the customer/guest report correctly the number of people who will go to the house. LivingCadiz reserves the right in case of a more number of people to not hand over the keys.
Some houses have associated internal regulations or rules, and the client / guest must accept them to stay in them. It is also possible that some of the vacation rentals require a deposit in the moment of keys delivery. LivingCadiz informs if there is any bond or specific rules in every description of houses and in the email confirmation booking. The deposit will be returned to the client in the departure after reviewing the house.
The client / guest commits to make good use of the house and its services, and be responsible for any damage that may occur.